11/03/2013

My October favourites

Albums:
These are some of the album's I've been loving:
*Lawson - Chapman Square Chapter II
The re-pack of their first album "Chapman Square" has finally arrived! I really love the acoustic songs and the new songs on it. My favourite song on the album is 'Parachute' because it's a bit of a new sound but I really like it!
*Union J - Union J
These X Factor cuties released their very first album. I already loved them when they were still competing on the X Factor and I absolutely loved their singles 'Carry You' en 'Beautiful Life'. So it was fair to say I got pretty excited for the album.  And I really wasn't dissapointed when I first heard the tracks. My faves are 'Where We Are (acoustic)' (only on the deluxe edition), 'Last Goodbye' and their cover of Demi Lovato's 'Skyscraper'.
*Lawson - iTunes festival
The Lawson-boys played a set at the iTunes Festival when they opened up for Jessie J. You can buy a few of the performance on iTunes. It's only €2,99 for 4 performances, it's worth the money!

Singles:
These are some of the singles I have been listening to in October:
*The Vamps - Can We Dance
Who doesn't like to jam out on this song?! This is an absolute feel-good-song and I'm in love with it!
*Katy Perry - Roar
This song is an absolute T-U-N-E! If you feel down, you just need to put this song on and I bet you feel better in no-time! "I got the eye of the tiger a fighter dancing through the fire cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar, louder, louder than a lion cause I am a champion and you're gonna me roar"
*Taylor Swift - Sweeter Than Fiction
Taylor wrote the song for the soundtrack of the movie "One Chance" with Jack Antonoff (guitarist in the band Fun.). "There you'll stand, ten feet tall. I will say, I knew it all along. Your eyes wider than distance. This life is sweeter than fiction" ♥

Feel free to contact me
E-mail: bandsandblogs@gmail.com
Twitter: @bandsandblogs

No comments:

Post a Comment