12/09/2013

November Favourites

I know it's a bit late, because we're already almost halfway into December. I decided to post the music-related things I loved in November. So these are the things that I've been loving the past month.

Singles:
*The Vamps - Wildheart
Wildheart was always my favourite unreleased song from The Vamps, and I really hoped it would be their first single. But thank god it ended up being their second single! I love this song so much because it brings a nice vibe and it sounds a bit country-ish.
*Little Mix - Move
"FEELING LIKE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. LIKE CHRISTMASDAY CAME EARLY. JUST WHAT I WANT SO WHEN WE MOVE, YOU MOVE." This song is really catchy and dance-able.
*The Wanted - Show Me Love (America)
This song is so romantic and adorable. "I could've shown you America, all the bright lights in the universe. We could've reached the highest heights, a different place a different life.  Remember that night underneath the stars, for a minute I thought the world was ours. All you had to do was show me love." And we can't not talk about Nathan in his smoking, behind his piano, looking all handsome.

The 1975. Picture credits: Google Image
Bands:
*The 1975.
Since last summer all my friends on twitter couldn't stop talking about this band. So I decided to give them a listen and I absolutly love them. I found out that they're playing a gig in a small venue 30 minutes away from my town in March. So I'm going to see them in a few months and I'm really excited about that. My favourite songs from the 1975 are 'Sex' and 'Chocolate' and 'Girls'.

No comments:

Post a Comment