12/19/2013

The Christmas Tag

I found this tag on youtube and I'm really excited for Christmas so I thought that it would be nice to answer the questions on this tag.
Picture credits: Google Imagine
1. What's your favourite holiday movie?
Is it bad that I have never seen 'Elf'? Everyone goes on about how good it is, so I guess I'm going to watch it this year with Christmas. My favourite holidaymovie is 'Home Alone', but only the first movie or maybe even the first two but the others are just bad.
2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
I would have to go for the classic Christmas colours such as dark red, dark green and gold-ish.
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
It depends on what I'm doing for Christmas. If I'm going out with the family I would dress up all fancy but if we're just having dinner at home I will wear my comfy clothes like Christmas jumpers and sweatpants.
4. If you could only buy one present for a person this year...
It would be something for a child who deserves it a lot.
5. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
No, I haven't yet but it's something I would love to do.
6. What do you like to do during your Christmas break?
I usually just sit indoors, wear sweatpants and cosy jumpers/sweaters, drink lots of tea and hot chocolate and watch tv-shows. Also I just love to stay in bed, especially when it's freezing cold outside and it's so warm in the bed.
7. Any Christmas wishes?
Not really. I just hope for peace and love, that sounds cliché.
8. Favourite Christmas smell?
Near me there aren't really candle-shops or whatever. So as weird as it sounds, my favourite Christmas smell is the smell of a regular candle when it just stopped burning. That sounds so strange but the smell reminds me of church and Christmas.
9. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
That's a hard one. I just love all the food in general, but the thing I love the most is an ice cake my mum always makes on Christmas day.

The questions:
1. What's your favourite holiday movie?
2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
4. If you could only buy one present for a person this year...
5. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
6. What do you like to do during your Christmas break?
7. Any Christmas wishes?
8. Favourite Christmas smell?
9. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

I tag:
I tag whoever would like to answer the questions on this tag. Please tweet me the links if you did the tag yourself.

Feel free to contact me:
Email: bandsandblogs@gmail.com
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment